RPPA assay services
Misvik has one of the largest active RPPA (reverse-phase-protein-array) manufacturing facilities in the Northern Europe. Consisting of two pilot scale contact microarray printers and two industrial scale printers for scale-up and massively parallel array manufacturing, we are your one-stop-shop for any protein microarray manufacturing needs. With 15+ years´ experience on RPPA and other miniaturized microarray methods, we can support both cell-based functional screening using RPPA readouts as well as ultra-high-throughput multiplexed analyses of our in-house collected patient samples of 700+ patient derived tissue and cell line samples from 65+ different human cancer types or your proprietary tissue collections.
Our RPPA assay service include
- In-house collection of 700+ cancer tissue and patient derived tumor cell samples from 65+ different human cancer types
- Multiplexed bioassays for cost-effective analysis of multiple biomarkers in parallel from HTS experiments or biobanked tissue samples
- 150+ readily validated marker antibodies
- Proprietary RPPA production technologies and assay knowhow for rapid customized assay setup
- Multiparameter biomarker assays for uHTS small molecule and functional genomic studies using both adherent and suspension cells
- Custom array production, new bioassay setup and testing
- Industrial scale microarray manufacturing capacity with piloting and mass production printers, visible light and infra red laser microarray imagers and analysis software
Relevant reference publications
Ex Vivo Drug Screening Informed Targeted Therapy for Metastatic Parotid Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Nykänen N, Mäkelä R, Arjonen A, Härmä V, Lewandowski L, Snowden E, Blaesius R, Jantunen I, Kuopio T, Kononen J, Rantala JK. Front Oncol. 2021 Sep 16;11:735820. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2021.735820. PMID: 34604070
Ex vivo assessment of targeted therapies in a rare metastatic epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma. Mäkelä R, Arjonen A, Suryo Rahmanto A, Härmä V, Lehtiö J, Kuopio T, Helleday T, Sangfelt O, Kononen J, Rantala JK. Neoplasia. 2020;22(9):390-398.